A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. On revisiting our site our server will recognize the cookie, giving us information about your visit.
We allocate cookies during the registration process for our services. These cookies will hold information collected during your registration and will allow us to recognize you as a customer and provide you with the services you require. If your browser is set to reject cookies, you may not be able to use Kintoweb member services.
The second type of cookie is known as a ‘persistent’ cookie. These cookies will remain on your computer for a period of time set for each cookie. This cookie allows us to:
- Limit how often you see a particular advertisement or announcement on our web site
- Identify your preferences when customising content for you
- Provide you with relevant self-help information
- Record how many times you visit a page or advertisement
- Confirm you are a registered user and save your login details when accessing certain services on our website
- Collect statistics on the use of our services
- Other companies which advertise or offer their products or services on our web sites will also allocate cookies to your computer.
- The types of cookies they use and how they use the information generated by them will be governed by those companies’ Privacy Policies. We have no control over these.
How you can refuse or opt out of cookies
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance and prompt you every time a cookie is sent to you or to allow you to choose not to receive cookies at all. If you wish to block cookies, please follow the relevant link below for instructions. Take care to ensure that the instructions you select match the type and version of your browser software:
For further information on cookies and how to manage them you can go to www.allaboutcookies.org